Kansas District Disaster Fund
The Kansas District Disaster Fund is used to respond to natural and man‐made disasters as directed by the Board of Caring Ministry. District Disaster Funds are used to provide the following services:
- Congregational Preparedness and Lutheran Early Response Team training
- Building relationships with other Disaster Partners
- Emergency, relief and development grants
- Pastoral care for LCMS church workers and members who have been involved in a disaster.
- Resources (volunteer coordination, donation and equipment management)
We thank you for your support for the Kansas District Fund. If you wish to make a contribution to assist in our various Disaster ministries, please make your check payable to Kansas District LCMS, write Kansas Disaster Fund in the memo and send to:
Kansas District LCMS
1000 SW 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66604